Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Friends

As the life goes on,u meet so many people but few of them become a part of your life.Life is just incomplete without them.yaa, I am saying about friends.... Sometimes I feel very happy thinking that how lucky I am to have very good friends in my life but sometimes I am afraid that somebody might take them away from me.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Kaps said...

Hi Cherry ! :)
Nice t read ur blog ...

hmm only 1 thing to say frm my experience ... NEVER fear abt ur frenz if u r correct Cherry ... dont spend ur precious moments in any inappropriate thinkings ... simply enjoy with people close to you .. have trust in yourself ... n them too :)

Tc

P.S. u may want to turn on word verification to avoid spam comments ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home