Saturday, May 05, 2007

Was I really in helpless state??????

After a long time I am writing the blog.Today my final exams of 6th semester are completed.

In the evening I went out for dinner along with two other friends of mine.Waited for an auto till half an hour and atlast got a rickshaw to go till Lanka.After reaching Lanka we took an auto there.Due to lot of traffic the auto in which I was there hit a car accidentally(that too very less).Although the auto driver said sorry to the person in the car,he came out of the car and gave a blow to the auto driver.He have a huge personality and started beating the driver very badly.
People over there were watching it like a movie.
Nobody stopped him from beating the driver.
Nobody was concerned to know what actually happened?
I was just hoping that someone will go and stop him from beating.
Is that everyone out there thinking out the same way as I do?????
Is that everybody just thinks to help but dont go to stop since it is none of their business???
I am not blaming anyone since I myself dint do anything otherthan thinking to help.
Felt very bad for my helpless state...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home