"LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL"
Life makes us learn so many things.And after coming to IT-BHU really I learnt a lot.In the starting I used to take everything very lightly...used to think that life will be like as one wants...but, now its looking like I am totally wrong.Its because we expect so many things in life and if they dont happen then we get disspointed.It is said true that "The more you try to hold the sand the more it slips away ".Yes, we should try for getting things in life but always be ready to accept anything so that "Life is beautiful".

3 Comments:
Hi Cherry!
True, Life is beautiful, and enjoy it before it melts!! ... You've 1 more btech yr left ji :)
tc
haan bhaiya....
one more year hain..par pata nahi chalta wo kab katam hojaayega....
hello Charitha, I am Naresh. Konni rojuluga nenu chala badaga vunnanu. Idi chadivaka naku chala relief vachhindi. Thanks. Good writing keep it up. Nenu idi save chesukunna.
Post a Comment
<< Home