Friday, May 18, 2007

All the way from INDIA to VIRGINIA





It was about 11:30 PM on 14th May my parents,sisters and relatives came to airport to say good-bye to me.....My mother was waving to me till the last second she could see me.....

I felt like writing poetry when I was in the plane.The clouds which we always see above us could be seen below us...n the sun rise was better than the one that could be seen at Kanyakumari....I wish I could have camera to capture those moments....
The sun slowly rising and the clouds below looked like a sea....
Everything went fine till Washington Dc...But as soon as I reached there I felt very lonely...I reached there at 12pm and my flight to Roanoke was at 5pm.But, my flight was cancelled due to some traffice flow problem and for which hotels(of airport) doesnt provide accomodation(I dont whether it is true or not)...as soon as people got known that the flight was cancelled they started callin up their friends or home asking to book the tickets for next flight.
At that moment I really felt vry lonely thinking that I have no one to call ...since ther is no way to call my home and the only thing I could do was to call Ritu( as she is in washington)...but I dint bring her number also.......hmm....cried a little bit as I dint understand wat to do???
But, became brave afterwards....n thought to get adjusted with the things...Slept the whole night in the airport...n next day I took another flight and atlast reached Virginia tech university......

7 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger richa said...

dear cherry..that was really brave bt very stupid as well!!y didnt u carry ritu's no.that ws so foolish :| newaz tak care dear..u r far from all of us..this site opend i dunno how bt hopefully i can use it to communicate with u :)

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger Charitha Reddy said...

hmm...yaar really on that I cried a lot...especially on that day I really missed u all a lot...I was jus thinking to hav any of my frnd there...

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger sirishkumar said...

hi, charitha
which stream do you belong to?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Charitha Reddy said...

hi sirish...me in computer science dept..

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really remembered that day when I reached Grenoble..the way I and Maddy were feeling helpless not knowing the language or a way to tram stop

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Charitha Reddy said...

atleast madhav was there wid u jalaj...but me all alone went there....will nvr frget the things happened at washington airport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home