Life at virginia
Now,I am doing my summer internship at Virginia Tech university...Its a beautiful campus with greenery allaround.It gives the view of a village...and the buildings are amazing...
It is nearly two weeks that I came here and during weekends my guide took me and other students to Hiking and waterfalls and so the weekends was never boring till now.During weekdays I go by 8 or 9 am and then come back home at about 6pm.Now a days I started playing volley ball along with other guys who are from India.Afterwards I do some work or chatting or talk with them and then go to sleep by 11pm.This is the daily schedule here.
The food which they provide us is fundu..it contains Pizzas,burgers,cakes,ice creams,different varieties of Juices,fruits and all other non vegetarian items.But the timings for dinner are really odd since dinner time starts from 5pm and end at 6:30pm...So we bring fruits or other things home so that whenever we feel hungry we have them.They never allow things to take home but we bring them secretly because there is no other way[:)]
To say about people here....they are really very helpful.Even the people whom you never talked before say "hi" and pass a smile.Every day ends happily seeing so many smileys...
"Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."

4 Comments:
Hi Charitha !
Thts a really cheerful post :) !!!... read it pretty late I guess... however I hope ur stay so far has been identical or better than wht u describe... it truly brings out a frank n heartfelt joy u r xperiencin ...
now tht 'tis abt time 2 return.. hope u ate a lot :D .. n smiled even more :)
Tc ..
haan bhaiya...here I learnt so many things as I am far away frm home and also frm frnds and need to do evrythin on my own which I nvr used to do before....I was vry much dependent on others before...this place is really vry nice...but still I am waiting early to go to India...
Visisted ur blog after a long time.
I am impressed by ur writing. [:)]
keep up the good work.
definetly anki I will try to update my blog regularly
Post a Comment
<< Home