unforgettable gift frm my lobbymates

After a long time I am writing the blog..... though I have lot of time to do blogging now due to laziness not doin anything.....
On my birthday my lobbymates gave me a gift and asked me to open immediately.I thought "dal mein kuch kaala hain..." But as they said in a very pleasing way I started opening it ...but it appeared as if something is moving inside that gift box....I jus dropped it...sab senti maarne lage then I picked the box n started opening...the box got a small hole ...when I observed the hole for a while I saw some tongue like thing in that hole .I got scared and dropped the box again thinking that the box contained snake...everyone forced me to open the whole box...
some or the other way I opened the box and found the frog jumping out of it....I will never forget the way I opened the box.. .....
later on my friends said how much they struggled to catch the frog and hold it as they cannot pack it immediately because it might die due to suffocation...they did a lot of hardwork to give that gift...thanx my dear friends for tryin to make this birthday unforgettable.......the most cutest n the naughtiest gift I have ever got...I think never anyone mite have got such type of gift...

3 Comments:
this was a special gift to a special person.
check out and pass on to other IT bloggers
http://alumni.itbhu.ac.in/archives/2008/09/wear_the_pride.html
What Cherry.. Didn't you get any other gifts after that to write another post..:P
Post a Comment
<< Home